Thursday, August 15, 2024

The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

 


Again, it has been a while since I posted on this blog. However, today at Mass, I had a moment of clarity.

We've been going through so much, and I've been clinging to that part of the Surrender Novena concerning, "I will intervene with all my omnipotence, and I will resolve the most difficult situations." Today God showed me where his plan is unfolding. In the midst of uncertainty and frustration good things have been happening. I've been focusing on the things that haven't happened. I can only imagine that in the beginning of Our Lady's journey she didn't know she would one day be assumed into heaven and crowned Queen. She endured much heartache before she saw Jesus resurrected from the dead. The unfolding. We can't dismiss the unfolding. God is working before our eyes and behind the scenes, and for this I give him thanksgiving for all his glory. I believe Lord, help my unbelief. With the hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, AMEN.

No comments: