Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bloodmoney ~ A Documentary

I found this fascinating quote today:



I found this over at David Marciniak's blog. Bloodmoney is a documentary that exposes the abortion industry. It also brings to light not only the cost in countless human unborn lives, but also the serious consequences and effects on the women who undergo abortions. As David says on his blog, "This could be big." I've posted a trailer below, but you can visit the home site of the film for details on the film and for information on how to get it distributed. This is a film that needs to be seen, perhaps now more than ever. Spread the word!Karinann, Daughter of the King, Aug 2009



You should read the whole article.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good going with the embedding process! Glad to be of help. I know- that scroll mechanism loves to stick before getting the whole code.

Heartfelt Heartlook said...

I'm just going to be in trouble if you start charging me! :)

rossella said...

i believe it will be my generation together with the next generation of women that will help end abortion. we've been lied to, mislead and used. but women talk to each other, we know the truth, now we need to work together and of course ask God for forgiveness and help.

Heartfelt Heartlook said...

Rossella, I think you are so right. The knowledge of what is really going on will empower women. My hope for your generation and the ones to follow is that the truth will bring about an end to abortion. We do need to ask God for forgiveness and help, because the blood of those babies and mothers are on all of our hands. God bless you sweetheart. You are a precious soul...Hugs!